BREAKING: Congressional Bill for New UFO / UAP Investigations Unit Put On Union Calendar
|By way of Congressional Bill, H.R.4350 – National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022, introduced by House Representative, Adam Smith [D-WA-9] on July, 2nd, and placed on the Union Calendar Sept. 10, 2021—a new office shall be|
By Frank Warren
The UFO Chronicles
established within the Office of the Secretary of Defense to carry out, on a
Department-wide basis, the mission currently performed by the Unidentified
Aerial Phenomenon Task Force (UAPTF) as of the date of the enactment of this
The bill further states:
(b) DUTIES.—The duties of the office established under subsection (a) shall include the following:
(1) Developing procedures to synchronize and standardize the collection, reporting, and analysis of incidents regarding unidentified aerial phenomena across the Department of Defense.
(2) Developing processes and procedures to ensure that such incidents from each military depart12 ment are reported and incorporated in a centralized repository.
(3) Establishing procedures to require the timely and consistent reporting of such incidents.
(4) Evaluating links between unidentified aerial phenomena and adversarial foreign governments, other foreign governments, or nonstate actors.
(5) Evaluating the threat that such incidents present to the United States.
(6) Coordinating with other departments and agencies of the Federal Government, as appropriate. (7) Coordinating with allies and partners of the United States, as appropriate, to better assess the nature and extent of unidentified aerial phenomena.
Source: The Ufo Chronicals